- The FARO Laser Scanner Focus M 70 is a powerful 3D laser scanner specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor applications that require scanning up to 70 metres.scanner is suitable for ranges from 0.6m to 150m (23.62 in to 5,905.13 in)
- measurement speed of maximum 976.000 points/second
- colored scans are possible
- multi sensor: GPS & GLONASS, compass, altimeter, dual axis compensator
- distance accuracy: ± 1mm
- on-site compensation
- remote control via WLAN or mobile device
- HDR photo overlay
- high scan data quality due to increased distance and angular accuracy
- scanning in rough environments while providing protection from dust, debris ad water splashes (ingress protection IP54
- extended temperature range: -20° to +55° C
Short-range professional grade laser scanner
The FARO Laser Scanner M 70 is a powerful 3D laser scanner specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor applications that require scanning up to 70 metres.
The ultra-portable device enables fast, straight-forward and accurate measurements of small construction sites, small-scale facades, complex structures, production and supply facilities and manageable crime and accident scenes. Combining professional grade scanning technology with authentic mobility and ease-of-use, the new device offers reliability, flexibility, and real-time views of recorded data.
The 3D scan data can easily be imported into all commonly used software solutions for architecture and construction, forensics and accident reconstruction or industrial manufacturing.
The FARO Laser Scanner M 70 is equipped with recognisable features from FARO’s most popular, compact lightweight and intuitive laser scanner product line.